Virtual Summer Programs
Life-changing experiences with an academic focus
This summer, take advantage of NMH’s signature “head, heart, and hand” approach to teaching and learning. Move ahead academically, further your skills and knowledge, and get ready to excel throughout the upcoming school year. NMH’s summer programs have hosted students from 50 states and 127 countries, and we make it our mission to help you build skills, social awareness, a sense of community, and self-confidence.
We’re offering a six-week session, June 28–Aug. 6, and two, three-week sessions, June 28–July 16 and July 19–Aug. 6.
We’re also offering for the first time new writing programs through the Lamplighter Literary Arts Summer Writing Institute in July.
- Our experienced faculty are experts in their fields and are dedicated to students in and outside the classroom, providing support and extra-help sessions to help you meet your goals.
- Small classes ensure that each student receives individualized attention and is able to build strong relationships with peers and teachers.
- No weekend classes! Classes are held Monday through Friday, allowing for free time on weekends.
- Regular progress reports - Each week families will be emailed a brief progress report and a more-detailed final report, along with a full course description, will be sent at the conclusion of the program.
- Technology support staff will make sure the NMH online experience runs smoothly for every student.
- College counselors will help older students in our College Prep and ESOL programs prepare to navigate this critical process.
Check out our different programs:
- College Prep: For students entering grades 10–12 in fall 2021
- Rising Scholars: For students entering grades 7–9 in fall 2021
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): For students entering grades 7–12 in fall 2021
- The Lamplighter Literary Arts Summer Writing Institute: For students entering grades 7–12 in fall 2021
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition ranges from $450–$3,500, depending on course length and program. Everything you need to know about tuition is here.
- Financial aid is available. Learn more on the Summer Program Tuition page.
We are no longer taking applications for Summer 2021.
Please check back in the fall for details of our Summer 2022 plans.