NMH Summer Session
Our summer boarding program runs June 27–Aug. 1, 2020.
For more than a century, Northfield Mount Hermon has been helping young people make summers memorable with rigorous academic programs, innovative teaching, individual attention, and enrichment opportunities on our scenic campus.
Summer Session Programs
- Rising Scholars for students entering grades 7 – 9
- College Prep for students entering grades 10 – 12
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (Rising Scholars) for students entering grades 7 – 9
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (College Prep) for students entering grades 10 – 12
Programs that Fit Your Goals
NMH Summer Session students come to our scenic New England campus from all over the United States and around the world. Over the years, we’ve welcomed young people from 126 nations with a variety of goals.
- If you’re looking for interesting and rigorous academic classes in a camp-like setting, Summer Session is for you!
- If you want to get a jump on college preparation or earn extra academic credits, Summer Session is for you!
- If English isn’t your first language and you’d like to improve your English skills, Summer Session is for you!
- If you want to learn, have fun in a new environment, and make friends from around the world, Summer Session is for you!
NMH has hosted summer boarding school programs for more than a century, so we know how to give you a season in the country filled with friends and fun as well as great academics.
In short, Summer Session can be a life-changing experience.