ESOL Summer Session
Virtual programming for students entering grades 7–12
If you’re an international student and want to improve your English skills in order to enroll at an American high school or university, this is the program for you. Our experienced ESOL teachers will provide personal attention in small classes and a supportive environment. You’ll read novels, write essays, give oral presentations in English, do research on American culture, and interact with students from all over the world.
- All programming is virtual.
- Six-week session: June 28–Aug. 6
- Classes are offered at multiple times to suit any time zone.
- All skill levels are welcome, from beginners to advanced speakers.
- You’ll provide a graded essay and take an English-language placement test, and we’ll assign you to the right class — one that will challenge but not overwhelm you.
- You’ll build skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Instruction format includes group discussions, collaborative skits, role-playing, and video presentations, among others.
OptionaL Add-on Courses:
- Navigating the College Admissions Process (for older students)
- Standardized test prep for SSAT, ACT, and SAT; and more.
- Public Speaking
- K-Pop Dance