Please read this important guidance before starting your application.
To apply you will need to complete our online application form, via the link below, and pay the application fee. Once you open the application, you will be asked to create an account and set a password, then proceed to the application.
You can review detailed instructions while completing the online application by clicking the “Instructions” button in the upper-right corner of each page of the application. At any point you can save your progress and return at a later date.
The closing date for receipt of complete applications (including all supporting materials) is 12 pm EDT on March 1, 2022 for financial aid applications, and June 1, 2022 for all other applicants.
HOW TO PAY
The nonrefundable application fee of $50 can be paid in several ways:
- when completing the online application form
- by using Payments Online
- by check (payable to NMH, written on a U.S. bank and in U.S. dollars)
- by bank wire — email email@example.com for details
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO PROVIDE?
- For those applying to the Lamplighter Writing Institute
- For those who attended NMH Summer Session previously
- For those applying to NMH for the 2022-23 academic year and have already submitted teacher recommendations and transcripts
- For those who currently attend NMH
- For new Summer Session applications who are NOT current academic-year NMH students, or who are NOT currently applying to NMH for 2022-23