Reunion 2018 Registration
We are so pleased you are planning to join us for NMH Reunion 2018 this summer as we celebrate the classes ending in 3 and 8. Please select the appropriate registration package from the options below.
Register by May 7 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
If you select a package with campus housing, you will be assigned a dorm room and a roommate. If you select a package with no housing, no on-campus housing will be provided. Housing options will be selected on the registration form.
- 3-day package includes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- 2-day package includes Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday.
- 1-day package includes Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
housing and Roommates
Every effort will be made to house you with your classmates. If you are a late registrant or a last minute “walk in,” this may not be possible. Each room will have basic amenities: 2 twin beds with sheets, a blanket, a towel, and soap, as well as access to a shared restroom. New England weather in June can be fickle; consider bringing an extra blanket or a fan from home. Remember, this is dorm living!
Children are welcome at reunion and may stay with you in your room but you are responsible for bringing an air mattress and bedding for them. There is no childcare available.
For guests staying in a campus residence hall, here’s what housekeeping items NMH will supply:
- Snacks and beverages replenished throughout the weekend (think trail mix, granola bars, chips, whole fruit, etc.)
- Water bubbler (Bring a refillable bottle. In an effort to be greener, NMH does not distribute disposable bottles of water on campus.)
- Refrigerator or cooler
Reunion Weekend is a mostly casual affair. New England weather is unpredictable, as you’ll recall from your time as a student. It can go from sweltering to chilly in a matter of hours so bring layers, comfortable walking shoes (some events occur on grass), and a light raincoat. Check the local forecast before you hit the road!
NMH Reunion Convocation is Saturday at 4 PM in Memorial Chapel. We encourage attendees to dress up for this event, so it’s a good idea to bring some dressier clothing. Convocation is followed by reunion photos and class dinners. These are the three dressiest events of the weekend—think business casual.
Still have questions?
Want to see who is already registered?
Want to know more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-498-3065.
Reunion 2018 registration closes on May 27.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
- Grands: 1938, 1943, 1948, 1953, and 1958
- General: 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, and 1998
- Young Alumni: 2003, 2008, and 2013
- Guests of NMH - by special invitation only
- 2017-2018 Alumni Council Members
Refunds cannot be made after May 27. Spaces fill quickly, and NMH cannot guarantee meals or housing without paid reservations.
NMH has a long history of offering financial support to those in need, so partial financial assistance is available to reunion-year alumni who qualify. To apply for this assistance, please complete this form by May 1.