How to Ace your Application
We want to help you present your most authentic self.
These videos will help you prepare for and navigate two important parts of the process: the admission interview and soliciting teacher recommendations. We'd love to share them with you!
What happens next?
- An email with links to the videos will be sent to the email address you provided. You should see it within a few minutes.
- The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line "The videos you requested from NMH are here!"
- Gmail users who employ the tabbed inbox feature may need to check their "Promotions" tab to find this email.
- If you can't find this email, you may want to check spam.
- If you have any trouble accessing the email, contact us directly at email@example.com.
What you'll learn
- How to impress your admission counselor before you even meet.
- How to turn weaknesses into talking points.
- How to tame your day-of nerves.
- Why recommendations matter.
- When and how to ask your teachers for recommendations.
- Why extracurricular recommendations are important, too.