Greetings! I’m Sandy Messer, NMH’s advisor for postgraduate (PG) students.
My job is to know each PG and help them make the most of all the opportunities presented to them here at NMH. While PGs integrate smoothly into the senior class, we recognize that they need and deserve an intentional and empowering support system, and that’s what we deliver. At NMH, you’ll work harder than ever, but you’ll also begin achieving goals within a few weeks of stepping foot on campus. You will leave NMH more than ready for college — and with friendships you’ll cherish for years to come.
We have lots of helpful information to share in these pages, but if you have any questions, I welcome the opportunity to talk with you. Please get in touch!
Sandy Messer, English teacher and PG advisor
What kind of students do a postgraduate year?
More Questions and Answers
- What is a postgraduate year?
- What should a successful postgraduate candidate bring to the table?
- Is the Northfield Mount Hermon postgraduate year right for me?
- How does the college counseling program at NMH help the postgraduate?
- Who is the peer group?
- Community college vs. NMH postgraduate program: What's the difference?
- How does the postgraduate program help a student in the college search process?
- Is a postgraduate year just another year of high school?