The best way to learn about NMH is to attend one (or more!) of our admission events, whether in person or online.
Learn about our rich academic program, where you’ll be inspired to challenge yourself in small classes with dedicated teachers who will really know you. Check out the many opportunities you’ll have to pursue your passions and try out new things, from arts to athletics, clubs to service work. Hear about the ways you’ll be supported inside and outside the classroom, in an environment where every student matters.
- Come take a tour, led by a student engagement leader, who will show you around our beautiful campus and facilities and answer your questions about life at NMH. You can also schedule an admission interview during your visit.
- Join us at an Open House, with a tour and student panel.
- Join us at a live, Online Open House, where you'll learn about our distinctive academic, athletics, arts, and extracurricular programs.
- Take part in an Online Class Visit Day and see for yourself our engaging, creative, collaborative approach to learning.
- Get to know some of the faculty members, advisors, coaches, and administrators who teach and support our students at our “Did You Meet?” online series, covering a wide range of topics.
- Attend one or all of the workshops in our Mastering the Application Process series for expert advice on how to be successful with your application.