NMH Interscholastic Model U.N. Conference
In 2020, Northfield Mount Hermon will host its first interscholastic Model United Nations (MUN) conference, enabling participants to engage in enriching debate while honing their MUN skills.
NMH invites delegations of students at all experience levels to this one-day event. Our committees will range from the large general assembly to specialized committees. Committees will be decided once registration is complete, as they are based on the number of attendees.
- Conference Date: Sunday, Mar. 1, 2020
- Location: Northfield Mount Hermon, One Lamplighter Way, Mount Hermon, MA 01354
Register online here. Registration will be capped at 100 participants.
Participation: Minimum delegation size: five; maximum delegation size: 10
Cost: $30 per delegate, plus $40 per delegation
The registration fee includes on-campus lunch, snacks, and awards for outstanding delegates.
Payment — by credit card or ACH (eCheck) — will be accepted online through the NMH ePayment Portal. An additional service fee will be added to payments made by credit card.
Go to the NMH ePayment Portal, and click on “Make a Payment.” Once on the “Make a Payment” page, please follow these special instructions:
- In the “Student Name” field, enter your school’s name, city, and state.
- In the “Student ID/Invoice Number” field, enter “MUN Conference.”
- In the “Payment Amount” section, please complete only the “Tuition and Fees” section. The total amount due will be $40 for your delegation plus $30 for each delegate.
- Click “Next.”
- Complete the billing information page and choose a method of payment.
- 8:30–9:15 am: Registration (Blake Hall atrium)
- 9:15–9:45 am: Opening Ceremonies (Blake Hall, Grandin Auditorium)
- 9:45 am–12:15 pm:Session I (Grandin and Blake classrooms)
- 12:15–1 pm: Lunch (Alumni Hall)
- 1–3:30 pm: Session II (Grandin and Blake classrooms)
- 3:30–4 pm: Closing Ceremonies (Grandin)
Program details, committee assignments, directions to campus, campus map, and parking instructions will be emailed to each school’s designated advisor a few weeks before the event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Bente Bechtold ’20
Ayleen Cameron ’20
Alex Fan ’21
Grace Lee ’20
Ishan Thakur ’20
The NMH Interscholastic Model U.N. Conference is an initiative supported by GEO, the Global Engagement Office.