Fighting climate change one idea at a time
Schauffler Library contains thousands of digital and print resources for study, research, and enjoyment.
Here’s an overview of what’s available to all NMH students.
Resources You Can Borrow
- Library collections are open for in-person browsing; search the Library Catalog for books, magazines, journals, films, and more.
- Contactless pickup is available whenever the Library is open
- Ed tech equipment for loan
- Interlibrary loan for books, book chapters, and articles
- Members of the NMH community may suggest that the library purchase a book by using this form.
Research, Citation, and Technology Support
- Reference librarians are available to assist students with research via the Ask a Librarian form. Whether you want help locating resources for a class assignment, are looking for tips for searching online, or need a refresher on bibliographic format, librarians are your go-to source.
- More than 100 digital databases — from “African American Experience” to “World History in Context” — are available online.
- LibGuides, subject-specific resource guides support specific class assignments.
- NoodleTools helps you organize your research, capturing your source references, notes, and ideas in one place.
- Publication Finder lists the journals, magazines, and newspapers that NMH subscribes to and fetches full text from them.
- The Podcasting Studio offers tools, technologies, and creative opportunities in support of multimedia projects.