"I’m a teacher and a dean."
Extracurricular & Cocurricular Programs
The Northfield Mount Hermon education extends beyond the classroom.
Supporting the classroom experience is a robust cocurricular program that offers students the opportunity to put their learning into action. Cocurricular participation — playing soccer, acting in the musical, writing for the student newspaper, debating policy, creating a space balloon, tutoring at the local public school — brings to life the NMH mission to “act with humanity and purpose.”
For more information, see the sections linked below in the online Curriculum Guide.
- Student Life Seminar
- Ninth Grade Health Seminar
- Tenth Grade Seminar
- College Counseling
- Physical Education and Athletics
- Outdoor Education Program
- Visual Arts
- Performing Groups
- Service Learning Cocurriculars
- Service Learning Extracurriculars
- Service Learning Project Days