Skip To Main Content

Request a Transcript


To request a transcript from NMH, please fill out this form and submit it.

You may also print this form, fill it out, and fax it to the Registrar's Office. Fax: 413-498-3425

Please allow four business days for processing.

Official NMH transcripts are only sent directly to institutions. The student is not sent an official transcript, but can request an unofficial transcript.

Registrar's Office
Northfield Mount Hermon
One Lamplighter Way
Mount Hermon, MA 01354

Official Transcript Request
Provide the name and address for the institution where the transcript is to be sent.
The address you provide will be placed on the mailing envelope.

Unofficial Transcript Request
NMH can also email you an unofficial transcript to the email provided above. Please confirm if you would like this. You may use the ‘other’ option to indicate an alternate way for NMH to send the unofficial transcript.

Send Unofficial Transcript to email aboverequired
Send Unofficial Transcript here

Note: Previous school's transcripts are not sent. If needed, you must request them from that school.

Recommendations and SAT/ACT test scores can no longer be requested with this form. If you wish to request the following items please contact Jen Davenport in the College Counseling office at 413-498-3434 or

  • College Counselor Recommendation (available up to 3 years after graduation)
  • Teacher Recommendation (available up to 1 year after graduation)
  • SAT/ACT Scores