Want to get involved? Wondering what alumni are up to? Hope to get to an NMH event in your area? Explore this page and the menu at the left to get the scoop on all things #NMHalumni.
Contact us at 413-498-3600. With questions related to events, email email@example.com.
For all other matters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the Advancement Office will gladly reply to you within 48 hours!
Coming up this year ...
- 122nd Sacred Concert - Sunday, May 1 (Northfield Auditorium) Need directions?
- Farmers' Market Teach-in - Friday, May 6 (on campus)
- Leadership Reception in NYC - Thursday, May 12 (by invitation only)
- Reunion Weekend 2016 - June 2 - 5 (for classes ending in 1 or 6)
Note: Reunion Weekend will include Athletic Hall of Fame inductions on Saturday, June 4
- Founders' Challenge Victory Party at Monticello (Somers, CT) - Saturday, June 25, all donors to the February Founders' Challenge are invited!
More information below.
- On the Water: Burlington - Wednesday, August 3
- On the Water: NYC - Thursday, August 4
- On the Water: Boston - Wednesday, August 8
- On the Water: Chicago - Thursday, August 25
- On the Water: Brattleboro - Thursday, August 25
- NMH Exchange: Social Entrepreneurship - Sunday, October 16, NYC
School year 2016-2017 events:
- Head of the Charles Regatta - Saturday, October 22 (alumni rowers) - Sunday, October 23 (current student rowers)
- 126th Annual Bemis-Forslund Pie Race - Monday, November 14, 3 pm (on campus)
- On-campus Christmas Vespers - Sunday, December 11 (3:30 and 7 pm services)
- Off-campus Christmas Vespers (Boston) - Thursday, December 22 (7 pm service, 9 pm after-party); Emmanuel Church, 15 Newbury Street
Worth a look...
Reunion Weekend 2015
Volunteers: NMH Community
Sign up today or log in here to access our secure online community. Visit https://community.nmhschool.org/
Members of the Northfield Mount Hermon Alumni Association are hereby notified that our annual meeting will take place on campus in Memorial Chapel at 4 pm, Saturday, June 4, 2016, during Reunion 2016 Weekend.
In addition to conducting its usual business, the association will hold its annual presentation of awards to recognize alumni who have demonstrated significant service to the school, to their communities, and to the world.
- Proposed revision to the NMH Alumni Association Constitution to be voted upon at the annual meeting
Replace the term 'Annual Fund Committee' with the term 'Advancement Committee' in the three places where it appears in the Constitution: Article V, section 1; Article VI, section 1; and Article VI, section 2.
Need to update your contact information? Email email@example.com
Visit us in Norton House
Need to send us snail mail? Here's our address:
Alumni and Parent Giving and Programs
Northfield Mount Hermon School
One Lamplighter Way
Mount Hermon, MA 01354