The priority deadline for a complete application is February 1. If you are applying for financial aid, you must submit all financial paperwork by February 1.
To complete your application please submit:
- Application (form A)—complete online
- Official school transcripts for the previous three years
- Secondary Student Admissions Test (SSAT) for grades 9–11, PSAT for grade 11, and SAT for grade 12 and postgraduate applicants*
- Teacher recommendations from English and math teachers (must be current)
- Personal recommendation
- Parent recommendation—complete online
- Applicant questionnaire—complete online
- International students required supplement: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- On-campus, off-campus, or phone interview
If the required testing is not available in your country, please contact our admission office for alternatives. We also accept TABS (The Association of Boarding Schools), SSAT and Gateway to Prep School admission applications.
* PSAT, SAT or ACT scores reports, if not included as part of your school transcript, should be sent directly by the applicant to the Admission Office via e-mail or post.