We are currently recruiting 9th graders at the following high schools:
- Springfield Central High
- Springfield High School of Science and Technology
- Holyoke High School
- Greenfield High School
- Turners Falls High School
Interested 9th graders should complete an application and turn it into their guidance officer or to the Upward Bound adviser at your school. Applications will be available in your guidance office or you can print all the forms below. Information Sessions are offered at the following times and locations.
- Wednesday November 5th at 2 p.m. at Holyoke High School Auditorium 500 Beech Street, Holyoke
- Wednesday, November 5th at 6 p.m. (pizza at 5:30) at Turner’s Falls Auditorium 35 Crocker Avenue, Turner’s Falls
- Wednesday November 12th at 5:45 p.m. at Holyoke High School Cafeteria, Holyoke
- Thursday, November 13th at 6 p.m. at the High School of Science and Technology Library 1250 State Street, Springfield
Students who would like to attend the daytime session in Holyoke should request a pass from a guidance counselor. Any 9th grade student and parent/guardian may attend any of the evening sessions. Students whose parent/guardians attend an information session may be given priority in the selection process. The application is due on November 20th.
Please see the checklist on page 2 of the Application part 1 to be sure you complete all parts of the application.
Please call us or email us if you have any questions. 413-498-3416 or email@example.com