Material not available at Schauffler Library may be borrowed from other libraries through interlibrary loan. This service, for members of the NMH community, is usually free of charge.
- Please allow 7-10 days for requested materials to arrive.
- The loan period, normally 2-4 weeks, is established by the lending library.
- Occasionally a lending library may charge a borrowing fee. In these cases, NMH patrons will be asked if they want to pay the fee and proceed with the loan.
- Recently published books and non-print materials are often not available to borrow.
- This service is available to members of the NMH community only. Others please request materials through your local public library.
Interlibrary Loan Forms:
For other requests or questions, please contact Patricia O'Brien at 413-498-3484 or email: email@example.com