Material not available at Schauffler Library may be borrowed from other libraries through interlibrary loan. This service, for members of the NMH community, is usually free of charge.
Interlibrary loan is available only during the NMH academic year.
- Please allow 7-10 days for requested materials to arrive.
- The loan period, normally 2-4 weeks, is established by the lending library.
- Occasionally a lending library may charge a borrowing fee. In these cases, NMH patrons will be asked if they want to pay the fee and proceed with the loan.
- Recently published books and non-print materials are often not available to borrow.
- This service is available to members of the NMH community only. Others please request materials through your local public library.
Interlibrary Loan Forms:
For other requests or questions, please contact Patricia O'Brien at 413-498-3484 or email: email@example.com